Tuesday, December 27, 2011

METASTUFF

Checking in to see how everything has been going for those who've been wondering what to make of seemingly extra-normal occurrences. This could be the beginnings of a very long write-up. As I myself can record, there have been instances when I thought that the Earth was moving beneath my feet. I'll already know that that's precisely what was going on at the time. These things I believe, the Government needs to keep mum until something really goes on,.......You know,.......another Earth Quake! To find out that some of the Earthen anomalies have astral or Space origins. The Space Probing Vehicle(s) that are out and about the Galaxy have sent back some very exciting photos. Some of those nebulae, I believe, are able to know what's going on here on the Earth. If this kind of hypothesis is even remotely true, I can't help but wonder what to expect next.

No comments:

Post a Comment